What Is NARTL?
respect for local community, and servant leadership.
Nartl is a co-operative membership organization made up of independent and franchise tax preparation business owners who operate out of physical retail locations. The core focus areas of most members are: internal audits, income tax preparation, and accounting services.
Nartl offers a wide variety of professional, peer level support to its members ranging from – Business consultation and industry best practice sharing, to more in depth comprehensive, personalized business consultation, marketing support, and even financial support at certain levels of membership.
Nartl is designed to be the premier resource and co-operative environment for all independent and franchise tax preparation business owners throughout the United States.
Would you like to develop an integrated fresh
new business in your community ?
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RETAIL TAX LOCATION is a COMMUNITY OF A CO-OP within specific geographical area defined by pre-determined maps, connected to a larger NATIONAL body.
As business owner and a decision maker, you will be an influencing agent in your community.
If you are ready to shine, and BUILD your business venture while living an amazing lifestyle, Join Today!
NARTL is a community-based solution, which improves client and employee retention and support your success with tax preparation industry best practices.
Local. Private. Personal. Mentorship Based Solution
NARTL members are empowered to create a steady and reasonable income from a business that they love.
What are various
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES NARTL PROVIDE ?
- NARTL reviews local tax related services and product experiences.
- NARTL brings the power of economies for lower customer acquisition cost.
- NARTL reviews local education initiatives.
- NARTL connects with subject matter experts in symbiotic industries.
- NARTL supports local CIVIC structures.
- NARTL is your strategic partner.
What are various products & services
NARTL PROVIDE TO OWNERS & OPERATORS ?
- Dedicated support agent.
- Direct access to CEO and Upper Management.
- Ongoing support.
- Finance packages for start ups.
- Lines of credit for operations.
- Structure and disciplined approach for achieving results.
- Opportunities to collaborate.